Friday, July 2, 2010

late spring cleaning

cleaning is great , i love when my cluttered house feels less chaotic , im thinking of redecorating my bedroom , here are some photos , of my tiny room as well as my new harlequin girl paintings , they are the 3 newest in a set of about 20 or so that i own and love . also i am in the progress of starting a photo wall for olivers run . i took the art from a book called the little hoot , as well as about 10 vintage frames i plan to spray paint white and hang them to tell a story . its the sweetest book ever about a baby owl that wants to go to bed early like his friends , but has to stay up all night long cause hes an owl ! love it





5 comments:

  1. also any ideas on making that bed frame less sucky ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! your place is so cute! my house is always a cluttered mess :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kelly !!! I live in a tiny 1920 bugalow , I love it , but the kitchen is sooooo huge its literally the size of the entire living quaters of my house , and I haven't even started on it , its painted the most hanious color purple , I did lay new floors in it though ! Ill have to post pictures of the office and living room and bathroom . Which are so cluttered with useless stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god, the art is awesome in your room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks i own a ton of them , they a MAIO prints , the other really great "big eyed girl " art is EDEN , one of my favs ill post the hole collection soon

    ReplyDelete